Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Spam Solution

From: Abe Getchell <me () abegetchell com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:46:38 -0400

I would second this recommendation - it was number two on our list of
services we reviewed. I would also recommend taking a look at
Microsoft's Exchange Hosted Services offering (formerly Frontbridge).
It's a great service (all Microsoft jokes aside) and if you're a
Microsoft shop, offers some interesting and useful integration between
between local Exchange servers and the service.

-
Abe Getchell
me () abegetchell com
http://abegetchell.com/