Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Deny access to copy files

From: "Atif Azim" <azim.atif () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:44:19 +0500

Indeed a technical control is not the only thing you should be looking
forward to in such a scenario.First, you need to set your policies
straight and results for non-compliance leading to consequences for
leaking intellectual property. When looking forward to technical
controls, checkout McAfee Data loss Prevention (DLP).It addresses
issues related to source code leakage as well. Go to

http://www.mcafee.com/us/enterprise/products/data_loss_prevention/data_loss_prevention.html

and also see the flash demo at

http://www.mcafee.com/us/local_content/demos/dlp_technical_demo/dlp_flash_demo.html

Regards,