Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network Compromised

From: "Mike Hale" <eyeronic.design () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:24:22 -0700

If you're going to attempt to present it as evidence, you don't do it
yourself as it sounds like you have no experience in this arena.  You
need to contact someone local who's done these things before.  As
Craig Wright lives in Australia, he may have some recommendations for
you if he's not too busy at the moment.

Unfortunately, it will be expensive; competent security services don't
come cheap.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Evan D. Blackmore