Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Monitoring tool

From: "Paul J. Brickett" <swarzkopf () legolas sinnerz us>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:56:14 -0500 (EST)

What OS are the servers you tryig to monitor?

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Jason Bridge wrote:

Hello all,  I have a quick question and hope that there is a silver
spoon out there ready to be used.

Situation is this:  I have many many servers that I would like to
monitory the current users logged in.  Other than writing a script
that runs around logging into all these hosts and running a command I
would like to have a dashboard type view of all the current user
sessions on any given host.  Does anyone know of a monitoring tool
that will give me this type of information?

MTIA