Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISCO Catalyst

From: "Worrell, Brian" <BWorrell () isdh IN gov>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:14:45 -0500

I recall reading that you can create access levels such as 13, allowing certain commands to that level.

From experience I know you can at least use the default 1 and 15, create two different Active Directory groups, then
using Microsoft IAS as you Radius, pass thru the group to the Cisco device and get the proper permissions.

There was a document on the Cisco support site that I read when we did this.  It was almost two years ago, though.  If
I find the link, I will pass it on.  If not, you should still be able to find it there.