Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Vista Wireless Client

From: "Steve Armstrong" <stevearmstrong () logicallysecure com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:28:40 -0000

John

We use Lenovo laptops so use their wireless client software which is quite good.

If you want netstumbler type functions, try the "Xirrus" sidebar gadget, it lists SSID, encryption, channel freq and
several other fields, all of which are sortable.  It's not brilliant but handy to look about in the area as a core
windows application.(http://www.xirrus.com/library/wifitools.php)

Steve A