Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: VPN over VSAT Link

From: "Bill Lavalette" <blavalet () homenet-security com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:01:41 -0500

 Soul -

One thing you might run into is timeouts with the ipsec sessions. I have
seen this before with some vpn clients using dish networks broad band
solution. I think another thing to keep in mind too is the up and down of
the vpns due to weather conditions. You probably already have thought of
this. This is just a couple of things I have experienced in the past.

Regards,

Bill