Security Basics mailing list archives

[Fwd: Re: Auditing Active Directory Passwords]

From: Patrick Hendrick <phendrick () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 10:36:19 -0500

Let's try this again to the list and see if gmail will cooperate...

I would recommend using pwdump to pull the hashes and then you have
several options. On the insecure.org <http://insecure.org> site you can
still get access to the LC5 software, or use Ophcrack or Cain and Abel.
All very good tools, but I prefer LC5 - still think it does the best job
for our requirements.

Just my two cents... good luck.

On Feb 6, 2008 5:53 PM, Jesse Rink <jesse-rink () wi rr com