Security Basics mailing list archives

Disabling split tunnelling on an ssl vpn

From: Secure This <lists () securethis net>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 11:33:15 +0000

Hi, I have a new laptop build going into our financial company along with a Juniper ssl vpn solution. We need to lock the laptops down so that they only connect through to our company's network via the ssl vpn rather than being able to browse the internet directly, or worse have split tunnelling active.

Could anybody kindly suggest approaches to this - It's been a while since I have configured a Juniper ssl vpn appliance, but I'm guessing most of it will need to be done on the locked down laptop build. I am also mindful that some developers may be given local admin rights on their laptop which complicates things.

Any help appreciated.....