Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: AKAMAI

From: "Ray Winata" <mr.ray.winata () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:56:07 +1300

Hi John,

Usually people who use content delivery service having a problem with
the caching system. Because of their changing content like catalog and
forum. Or while downloading big files they got disconnected especially
if you use download manager. But all the big companies use them so
like it or not we have to accept it. And for monitoring report, it
makes more difficult to findout the actual destination site, all we
can see is the AKAMAI address.

Thanks

Ray Winata