Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Different AV Products

From: "Andy Cuff (Talisker)" <SecurityLists () securitywizardry com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:59:59 +0100

Hi John,
I recently replied to this thread and warned about the risk in changing AV,
I avoided marketing our site.  However, in light of you testing so many
products I wonder if you'd take the time to rate and review the products you
tested on our website here
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/index.php/component/mtree/Content-Protecti
on/Anti%252DVirus.html

Thereby sharing your thoughts with the rest of the community

Cheers!

Andy Cuff
Computer Network Defence Ltd
www.networkintrusion.co.uk