Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Thoughts on CAPTCHA

From: <Monrad.DC () forces gc ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:43:49 -0400

A recent podcast from Wired Science has an update source for the images.
The intent is to take the CAPTCHA words from digitally scanned books that were not able to be processed by OCR.  Used
enough, it would automate the OCR proof reading.

Ref: http://www.iptv.org/video/detail.cfm/1364/wirs_20071220_luis_von_ahn_human_computation