Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Routing protocols, Internet vs Enterprises

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:09:57 +0000

I used to be able to go one better.  I had a fluke optiview just sitting on the network attached to a gig port with all
the snmp community strings for the switches and routers in it.  If someone did something stupid I could trace down to
what port of what switch they were sitting on and just shut it off.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.