Security Basics mailing list archives

Anyone plans for CISSP-ISSMP?

From: WALI <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:02:10 +0400

Hi list

Amongst the two CISM and ISSMP, I have decided that I should (in the near or far future) give ISSMP a take. It's been quite a few years since I have had CISSP and wouldn't mind getting another paper worth a few hundred dollars. The reason I say this is general realization that certification never translated to required skill levels, needed to make a mark within the security community.

Now, someone has told me ISSMP is indeed a tough nut to crack with no packaged Review material/CBK available (unlike CISM), it makes it bit more harder.

Anyone can suggest, where should I make a start or should I make a start at all?