Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: Anonymizing Packets yet ensuring 0 % packet loss

From: "Vivek P" <iamherevivek () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:20:33 +0530

Het AJ,

 i really appreciate your technology knowledge, here i have just
shared a case so that i debate with the TECHNOLOGY think tanks & other
experts who are at security basics mailing list. It may or may not
reflect my technology skills. I am trying to focus research to an area
- "Hide your actual IP", anonymise your ip! trying to improvise
somethings, trying to prove that it is possible.

Cos i believe that there is  scope of implementing it!

Thanks for the writeup & comments to all at security basics & security focus

Vivek P Nair
Vice President Technology
Appin Group Of Companies
Appin Security Group
Module III TBIU
IIT DELHI
Hauz Khaus
New delhi
India
www.appinlabs.com
vivek.p () appinlabs com
+919910924675

We explore... and you call us criminals.
We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals.
We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious
bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to
us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.
My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not
what they look like.
I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto.
You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all!