Security Basics mailing list archives

Email encryption with Blackberry

From: soul <soul1273 () yahoo fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:39:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all
We are trying to implement an email encryption solution for our users.
Our environment is Microsoft Exchange and Oulook 2003 client. the Top management use Balcberry.
We chosed the Verisign Digital IDs certificate to encrypt ans sign email with S/MIME in outlook 2003.

We want now to enable email encryption on the Blackberry using the same Verisign certificates.
Is this possible? and how to do it? can the Balckberry email client use the certificate to encrypt the email?

Thank you.
Soul