Security Basics mailing list archives

Re : Spying in a corporate environment

From: abdelhakim aliane <hakim_al () yahoo fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:41:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
With eTrust Pestpatrol, we receive notification about all unwanted process turning in client Windows Box.
Since we have deployed this solution (Version 5.0), a logon script that comes with this version is executed and memory
and registery are scanned then a sentinel process become resident in memory and we are notified across a relay server
about unwanted client processes.

Aliane.