Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Testing web application ASP.NET

From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:15:14 +0530

Hi,

i will suggest you to go with paros proxy.its very good tool for
webapplication auditing.as this application is written in asp.net i
guess the database server should be MS-SQL server so you can also try
testing that also.

Regards,
http://www.secgeeks.com
get a blog on SecGeeks :)
register here:-
http://secgeeks.com/user/register
rss feeds :-
http://secradar.com/node/feed

http://www.newskicks.com
Submit and kick for new stories from all around the world.