Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: FUD - was FAX a virus

From: krymson () gmail com
Date: 7 Mar 2007 16:14:25 -0000

Man, someone call in the panic attack ambulance...

Before you start making more of an ass of yourself and keep putting on the blinders about fax vulnerability vectors,
maybe you should present your challenges about proving you wrong to forums other than "security-basics." Perhaps throw
that into pen-test or even Full Disclosure. You might get better answers.

Is it a huge deal that we should be throwing our hands in the air about? I heavily doubt it. But you don't have to come
unglued and then start posting distracting lectures about SQL Injections and DB holes. No one is arguing those or that
faxes are the next big thing.