Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hacking Book / Information

From: Gerhard Rickert <g.rickert () aozora-is co jp>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:02:49 +0900

http://www.amazon.com/Hacking-Art-Exploitation-Jon-Erickson/dp/ 1593270070/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-0218474-3775814? ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173243714&sr=8-1

Kind Regards,
Gerhard Rickert

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerhard Rickert
Corporate Information Security Officer
Aozora Bank, LTD.

On Feb 27, 2007, at 5:32 AM, reginap1 () wideopenwest com wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for a good book of hacking. I would like something that has examples and labs. Does anyone know of a good book or website where I can find something like that? Basically I would like to learn hacking on my own and most books I have seen don't have enough information and really not teaching you anything other than give you basic information.

Thanks in advance,
Rena