Security Basics mailing list archives

AW: Free Firewallsolution for a Testlab with multiple Networks and VPN

From: <nl () forststrasse27 de>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:29:09 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for your replies!
Today i had a look on m0n0wall
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/

I think that provides all what I need, is easy to manage and provides good
security.

Features:
- BSD-based
- Runs on embedded devices
- Only 5MB Diskspace or CF-card required or even bootable from cd
- Config is saved in a xml file
- IPSEC & PPTP
- Multiple internal Net's/Nic's supported

There's even a VM image to download for a quick view on the product.

Regards
Tom