Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: When the program was installed

From: <Nichol.Deaddis () TelecityRedbus com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:12:03 +0100

Go to program files and check the last modified date for the program's
folder.

Nichol

--
Nichol Deaddis
Microsoft Systems Engineer

TelecityRedbus UK Limited
10th Floor
6&7 Harbour Exchange Square
London E14 9GE
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 207 005 6017
Fax: +44 207 005 6060
Mob:
Email: Nichol.Deaddis () TelecityRedbus com

www.telecityredbus.com

Europe's leading independent provider of colocation, data centre, hosting and connectivity services.
Winner Best Pan European Data Centre Operator Award 2007, Data Centres Europe Awards.
TelecityRedbus UK Limited. Registered in England 3607764  Registered Office: Masters House, 107 Hammersmith Road,
London W14 0QH UK.-----Original Message-----