Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Firewall positioning in Large Network

From: "Steve Armstrong" <stevearmstrong () logicallysecure com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:28:53 +0100

Mubin

Sorry for being curt, but I think we would need a little more
information as to what you are trying to protect and from whom.

Firewalls are designed to separate LANs of differing risk and user
groups, but your email seems to lack <any> clarification of where your
users sit in relation to the data you wish to protect.

Steve A