Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Password Manager Software recommendations

From: rudy024 () yahoo com
Date: 5 Jul 2007 12:45:40 -0000

I have used Password Manager XP for quite some time.  We had similar requirements as you and found this product to have
everything we were looking for, as well as being fairly inexpensive. (Under $30 each - volume discounts available)  The
only footprint are the settings you change, you can run multi-user concurrently from a network share and is AD aware.
I'm looking to impelement it again and haven't found any negatives (yet).  Might be worth looking into.  And if anyone
has found drawbacks I'd be interested to hear!
-R