Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: need suggestion - pen-test tools

From: "Mister Dookie" <misterdookie () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:06:27 -0400

Hey,

What are the LiveCDs that are either the most recently updated or are
updated the most frequently? I know a lot of these distros quickly
fall out of date or get swallowed up by a new distro (such as
Backtrack). If you could only choose two or three security distros to
keep up with, which two or three would you choose to stay on the
cutting edge?

Thanks and regards,
John