Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How to securing endpoints - PRODUCTS

From: andy cuff <lists () securitywizardry com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:15:34 +0000

Morning,
We looked at this a while back and have details on every Endpoint Security
Product here:
http://www.securitywizardry.com/endpoint.htm

We also broke out the Network Access Control products here:
http://www.securitywizardry.com/nac.htm

If you discover any that we are missing please let us know and we'll include
them, the product break down is as follows:

Endpoint http://www.securitywizardry.com/endpoint.htm
GFI Endpoint Security
mTrust Shield
Safend Protector
Reflex DiskNetPro
Senforce Endpoint Security Suite
Sanctuary Device Control
DeviceWall
Takeware Gatekeeper
SafeGuard Easy
Pointsec Media Encryption
ClipDrive Bio
Websense Client Policy Manager
AppSense Desktop Security
BeCrypt Protect products

NAC http://www.securitywizardry.com/nac.htm
Infoblox ID-Aware DHCP Solution
EdgeWall
Cisco NAC Appliance and NAC Framework
Mirage Endpoint Control Appliances
InfoExpress CyberGatekeeper
StillSecure Safe Access
Check Point Integrity Product Family
Hercules ConnectGuard
EndForce Enterprise
Juniper Networks Infranet Controller
LANDesk Security Suite
Microsoft Network Access Protection
Nortel Secure Network Access
SafeWord SecureWire
Symantec Network Access Control
McAfee Policy Enforcer
Lockdown Enforcer
ConSentry LANShield products
Nevis Networks LANEnforcer and LANSight
CounterACT
BigFix Client Compliance products
Aventail SSL VPN
Senforce Network Access Control
Network VirusWall Enforcer
Caymas Access Gateways
Altiris Quarantine Solution

--
Andy Cuff
Computer Network Defence Ltd

Quoting Jaime Ruiz <jruiz () neosecure cl>:

You sould take a look at the NAC technology from Mirage Networks. This is a
clientless aproach to NAC in opposite to Cisco and independant of the
operating system.

http://www.miragenetworks.com

Regards,

Jaime Ruiz V.
Jaime Ruiz Villegas
  Gerente de Proyectos Especiales, NeoSecure S.A. - Web: www.neosecure.net
  Email: jruiz () neosecure cl - Phone:+56.2 2905919 - Mobile:+56.9 7995848
CHILE   - Phone:+56-2.2905900, Fax:+56.2 2905959
Providencia 1760 Of. 1601, Santiago. CP7500498
ARGENTINA - Phone:+54-11.48501310, Fax:+54.11.48501201
Bouchard 557/599 Piso 20 C 1106 ABG, Buenos Aires
=====================  Nota de Confidencialidad ==================
La información contenida en este mail es confidencial y ha sido enviada en
forma exclusiva al destinatario del mismo, quién no debe divulgarla sin
previo consentimiento de NeoSecure.