Security Basics mailing list archives

SANS Mentor session for CISSP in SF CA

From: jlehman () mail esignal com
Date: 11 Jan 2007 21:26:37 -0000

I have signed up for this 10 week session, but the class is in danger of being canceled due to short attendance. They
are offering a 10% discount to anyone who wants to attend so the class can go ahead as scheduled. the first night is
1-16,a and meets once per week from 6:30 to 8:30. I am in now way affiliated with SANS, I just want to keep the class
open.