Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ISMS plan

From: Kamchybek Jusupov <kj.synack () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:10:54 +0800

Hi Brasha,

Having implemented ISMS in our department was set as one of my goals.
And I'm going to be looking into this closely soon. So far have just
browsed and did some collection of docs, but haven't really dived into
it...

Some of the links in my bookmarks:
- http://praxiom.com/iso-90003.htm
- http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_security

What I've seen/ understood - maintaining ISMS would be as hard as
implementing. No need to say - do not rush/ push it, do proper planning.