Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: tcp/udp flooding tool for Linux

From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:34:48 +0530

commview for windows?

On 1/5/07, Michel Pereira <michel () michel eti br> wrote:
On Jan 3, 2007, at 7:01 PM, urandom character special device wrote:

> I wish to stress test my Cisco Router. What tool to generate billions
> of packets for stress testing purposes? Should run under Linux
> (optimal Open Source Software), if not possible also Win (optimal
> Freeware).

        You can use macof to generate a random Mac attack, its comes with
dsniff.

Bye
--
Só Jesus salva, o homem faz backups.
http://www.michel.eti.br

Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time.
Anti-Virus engines can't detect unknown or new threats.
LinkScanner can. Web surfing just became a whole lot safer.

http://www.explabs.com/staging/promotions/xern_lspro.asp?loc=sfmaildetect

--
http://www.secgeeks.com

http://www.newskicks.com
Submit and kick for new stories from all around the world.