Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Discovering network topology

From: "David Rosenhan" <drosenhan () tvg com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:06:56 -0700

Solar Winds has some nice tools for this when it comes to discovery...
however I have found that just about any of the tools out there that do
this have one flaw or another.  You just need to try a few out that
people mention here and see which one you like best.

Most of them have evaluation options.

David R