Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Local Admin Password Script

From: "Albert R. Campa" <abcampa () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:28:30 -0600

Let me pimp a program called PPE, password policy enforcer. It
enhances the MS password policy so you can force special characters,
length, even have a dictionary file with your standard easy passwords,
ie (1qazZAQ!) and prohibit such passwords.

This may be more than what you need but maybe something to look at.