Security Basics mailing list archives

SIEM device?

From: "Eggleston, Mark" <meggleston () healthpart com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:44:05 -0500

Any of you fine folks using RSA’s Envision?  Or TriGeo?  We use GFI EventsManager and appreciate it simplicity but not
its lack of stability and scaling issues.  Looking for something more robust w/ an easy GUI.

Any suggestions?  I am concerned with envisions GUI and find it cumbersome; however would like to hear if other folks
use envision with ease or use other products.

Thanks,

Mark Eggleston

Manager, Security and Business Continuity

All the information contained in this electronic communication and
any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy any portion of this electronic communication. If
by replying to this email and immediately deleting any and all
copies you may have inadvertently made.