Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Checkpoint Firewall denying Explicit SSL

From: "TVB NOC" <tvbnoc () temeculavalleybank com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:25:32 -0800

If I remember correctly, when I used to have these kinds of issues, I
would create an object for the device or server in question, and
associate the object to the services I would need to allow for
communication.

Try that, this will hopefully bypass the security in smart defense...
Also, when you filter in your logs to that IP address of the server, do
you see smartdefense blocking or any other denies in tracker??? (I
should have asked you that first)