Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Hacking Book / Information

From: "lee" <lee () carleeprotection com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:49:01 +0100

Rena,

I want to throw my opinions in to the debate, I am finding the CEH Official
Cert Guide & CEH Exam prep are useful along with the OSSTMM Ethical Hacking
& Network Defence materials, accompanied by the CEH CBT videos. Top work
along with the tutorials I have a full lab and it is a good way of trying
the hacks in a legal way.

Think about it, it is a good way to learned by making mistakes that can be
un done and re tried

Lee