Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Join the Fight Against Phishing!

From: "dave kleiman" <dave () davekleiman com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:29:17 -0400

Michael,

Yes!!

The PIRT squad (Phishing Incident Reporting and Termination Squad
http://wiki.castlecops.com/PIRT) is global phishing termination operation
launched by CastleCops and Sunbelt Software, the volunteer PIRT Squad is
comprised of folks who report phish, investigate phish, and actively work on
phish takedown and termination (original concept by Robin Laudanski). PIRT
is funded by CastleCops.

You can report here:
http://www.castlecops.com/pirt

Or email with headers to:
pirt () castlecops com

You can see the sites they have terminated for the month here:
http://www.castlecops.com/modules.php?name=Fried_Phish&fp=phish&which=6

Respectfully,

Dave Kleiman - http://www.davekleiman.com/about.php