Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Best single source of current infosec news?

From: krymson () gmail com
Date: 26 Sep 2006 16:16:04 -0000

I suggest either an RSS aggregator (RSS Owl or RSS Reader), using an online one (Bloglines), or just put up a simple
website that just links to all of your desired news sites.

Here are some single-source places I could at least recommend a little:

http://www.securitynewsportal.com/index.shtml is not the most entertaining to look at, but has a huge list of news and
headlines, sadly, many times duplicated.

http://www.thesecure.net also aggregates lots of things.

I really do like http://www.rootsecure.net lately as well.