Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: The VA Stolen Laptop - Lessons Learned

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:11:37 -0700

Hello,

If you don't mind can I have the name of the company?

There are other vendors that produce such solutions in form of a IDE
card which is not suitable for a notebook drive.

ce-infosys has a PCMCIA card that performs Full Disc Encryption and be
used in a notebook:
http://www.ce-infosys.com.sg/CeiProducts_CryptCard.asp