Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Centralized loggin and analysis

From: MaddHatter <maddhatt+securitybasics () cat pdx edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:10:33 -0700

Now, the central point of my doubt..... Is there any (web) tool to perform
the log analisys???, they want a web or gui tool to do that.
Keep in mind that we can use the tool againt the central logging server, so,
theres no need of agents or stuff.

One idea is splunk: http://www.splunk.com/

Try out a demo or two to see what you think.