Security Basics mailing list archives

Nmap Online

From: David Matousek <david () matousec com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:44:42 +0100

Hello,

For all Nmap fans, our group have implemented Nmap Online service.
Nmap Online is a handy service for all people who are directly connected
to the Internet and want to be sure that their inbound firewall rules
are setup correctly. It can be also very useful for administrators of
smaller servers who deal with configurations of their firewalls.

Its address is http://nmap-online.com/. The interface allows you to perform custom
Nmap scans from our server with only a few limitations in the syntax.
The service is free and can be used immediately, no registration is required.

Please direct your questions and suggestions to our emails.

Regards,

--
David Matousek

Founder and Chief Representative of Matousec - Transparent security
http://www.matousec.com/