Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Password manager

From: "Nagareshwar Talekar" <tnagareshwar () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 00:51:57 +0530

Hi,

You can try CASA (Common Authentication Service Adapter ) from Novell
for Windows and Linux which is Free. This application provides secure
store which can be consumed by other applcations to store the secret
stuff.

For more details on CASA look here
http://forgeftp.novell.com//casa/docs/CASA%20Reference%20Guide/CASA_Reference_Guide.pdf

There is product called SecureLogin from Novell for Windows which is
not only provides secure store but also allows single sign on to all
websites and password protected applications. It has the support smart
card and RFID card.

For more look here
http://www.novell.com/products/securelogin/

Hope that helps....Good day

P.S : If you are interested I can put you online with novell support guys.

On 27 Nov 2006 18:27:41 -0000, the_loser55 () hotmail com