Security Basics mailing list archives

FW: advice for ccna certification

From: "Carlson, Andrew (Minnesota)" <Andrew.Carlson () fishnetsecurity com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:53:18 -0600

I used actualtests.com, they charge a flat rate for access to tests and study guides for a variety of
certs, I think it was under $100 for a lifetime subscription.  Exam engine was good, they give you a
great idea of what questions to be prepared for.  Run through all 800+ questions, and you'll be ready
for just about everything except the simulations.
Best of luck!
AC