Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Questions regarding EFS

From: "Hayes, Ian" <Ian.Hayes () wynnlasvegas com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:11:52 -0800

Been a long time since I've had to play with EFS but.... files are
encrypted to a user's unique key, and the EFS Admin's key for recovery.
To share an encrypted file you would need to generate a group key that
everyone in the group can use.

Ian Hayes | Senior Systems Engineer
Wynn Las Vegas
3131 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Ph (702) 770-3252 | Cell (702) 266-6002
Ian.hayes () wynnlasvegas com