Security Basics mailing list archives

WSUS EULA Error

From: "Ruiz, Rolando" <rolando_ruiz () jetaviation com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:22:03 -0500

Hello Security network;

Can anyone tell me how to fix n EULA error in WSUS when trying to approve
Office updates for installation? I have 3 WSUS servers throughout my network
and two are giving me that error. The one difference between all three is
that the one that is working was set to download updates from the internet
from the start. The other two were set to download to server and clients
would download from there. Because of space, I changed that setting and ever
since I've been unable to approve Office XP updates. I can redo the box but
that would be costly since the two not working properly are out of state.
Help!!!!

Regards,

Rolando Ruiz

Information Technology

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus