Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tripwire valuable security tool or major overhead

From: xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:10:49 +0100

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.
http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus