Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Re: AD Aware Firewall/Proxy device

From: "Kyle Quest" <Kyle.Quest () networkengines com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:16:49 -0500

Hmm, we have it working with W2K3, no problem.

I guess it's been that long since I had to deal with it.
It does look like the latest and the greatest Samba's
winbind can work with Active Directory. Nice to know :-)
Thanks for pointing it out!

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus