Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Email expiration?

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:57:56 -0700

There are services like readnotify.com pointofmail.com and     etc.
But they are very flaky, and the system depends on the type of mail
client the receiver is using. For e.g. if the receiver is using PINE
or Lotus Notes, then the email expiration won't work.

Here is a full discussion about these kinda services:
http://www.xml-dev.com/lurker/message/20060124.004556.b81d43d3.en.html