Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Require password for network access

From: "J. Theriault" <administrator () maginetworks com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 18:10:28 +0200

J. Theriault wrote:

And now I re-read your message and see that I wrote more than half of that message uselessly as you aren't a hotel and were just using that as an example. Gah. :)

If you're a small place, get a captive portal or look into using switches with RADIUS authentication. If you're bigger, switches are what you want. Ignore the rest. ;-)

- Joe
administrator () maginetworks com