Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: National Security : e-Passport

From: shyaam () gmail com
Date: 25 Jul 2006 14:59:22 -0000

It is not about my privacy that I am talking about. If it is a digital evidence, the Government can always get along
with things. Like if there is something happening internally within some bureau, then previously it was at least tough
to produce fake US passports. If it is e-Passport, I suppose that issues, can be carried away by the bureau's without
even legally getting permissions for those. Come on, every incident that happens inside US cannot happen without an
Inside hand. "Every huge kingdoms, that have been well knows, has been destroyed in the past from within". Identity
theft, faking passports, making illegal passports, etc can also happen within. How does Government plan to answer those
???

-S