Security Basics mailing list archives

SF new column announcement: Windows genuine disadvantage

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 13:23:23 -0400

The following Front Page column was published on SecurityFocus today:

Windows genuine disadvantage
by Mark Rasch
2006-07-05

A recent lawsuit filed against Microsoft should have all companies
reexamining their privacy policies to determine what information they
are actually collecting about customers, and what they can possibly do
with it.

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/409