Security Basics mailing list archives

IP/Domain Name restriction with IIS

From: <cybercat13 () cox net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 23:09:53 -0500

Can anyone tell me if IP/Domain Name restriction works on a system running IIS 6 and Windows 2003 Server?  The system
administrators I am working with say it does not work.  The system domain name restrictions was tried on block everyone
from the website.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus